Craigie on Main is looking for someone who has advanced kitchen experience and is looking for a 5 day, daytime schedule.
Job responsibilities include:
- managing and overseeing the day time prep team
- in charge of meat and fish inventory, fabrication and general stock and sauce making.
- in charge of checking in and putting away deliveries
- Responsible for all walk-in and store room organization and cleanliness.
This job is for you if:
- You have a deep respect for sharp cutlery and keep your own knives wicked sharp.
- Ideally you have some experience and a passion for the craft of cutting meat, and making charcuterie. That said, we can teach you technique but we can’t teach you professionalism, integrity and work ethic.
- You work cleanly, efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- You keep an organized walk-in and you teach others to do the same.
- You have experience and enjoy managing a team of people and you believe their success correlates to your own.
- You communicate clearly and thoroughly.
- You have experience working with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
Craigie on Main is proud to be one of Boston's most creative and respected kitchens. We use only the highest quality ingredients available, make everything from scratch, never take shortcuts, and take pride in our work. We have been awarded many times over locally and nationally, but we would rather talk to you about food and cooking.
This job is for someone who is ok with carrying heavy things, scrubbing their own station and getting feedback.
Interested in learning more? Upload your resume, tell us a little about yourself and we'll be in touch!
Craigie on Main is an equal opportunity employer. The position description listed above intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Please inquire for a full-position description.
Your application was submitted successfully.